86) Diversity training programs are generally intended to provide a vehicle for _____. A. socializing otherwise unmanageable employees B. increasing awareness and examining stereotypes C. focusing on individual differences D. balancing work/life conflicts E. eliminating group learning
87) Although the U.S. has had a longstanding agreement with ___________, after the passage of NAFTA, _________ became the United States‘ second largest trading partner. A. Canada, Venezuela B. Canada, Mexico C. Mexico, Canada D. Mexico, Venezuela E. Great Britain, Paraguay
Maximizing profits C
88) The centerpiece of most diversity programs is _____. top management commitment C. employee commitment D. human resource personnel E. training
89) Which social responsibility theory has been advocated by Novel Prizewinning economist Milton Friedman? A. Corporate social audit B. Moral minimum D. Corporate citizenship E. Stakeholder interest
A. employee satisfaction B
90) Which country does the text describe as becoming the largest producer and consumer of many of the world’s goods? A. Ecuador B. Japan C. Canada D. China E. Mexico
91) Which article of the United States Constitution deals with the judicial power of the federal government? A. Article V. B. Article I. C. Article II. D. Article IV. E. Article III.
92) Which of the following is correct about litigating commercial disputes? A. In all states, commercial disputes must be heard in a limited-jurisdiction court. B. Nearly all states have specialized trial courts that hear commercial disputes. D. Businesses generally dislike the concept of specialized trail courts for commercial disputes because the large numbers of consumers who sue businesses in these courts have led the judges to become generally biased against business. E. A few states have established specialized trial courts for commercial disputes.
93) When an economist says that the demand for a product has increased, this means that: A. (Pokračování textu…)